Tuesday 23 June 2009

Lao Ma Zi Steamboat

Saw this steamboat restaurant for several times but never step in before until today. we have no idea where to go for dinner... and my roomie suggested for something sweet and sour then out of no where, this restaurant came into our mind.

Lao Ma Zi Buffet Steamboat restaurant located in Bandar Puteri, Puchong. the shop is always very pack with people. and the best part was, we don't know it was buffet steamboat until we ordered drinks. -__- by that time, we had no other option already besides enjoy our meal.


I didnt take much pics as I didnt bring my ixus along because I didn't expect to go there. so just snap using my phone. only one photo. :D
the restaurant is not bad after all. good service. and we love scallops! they have it there! spot 'em in the pic above. and the shop is air-conditioned. so it is quite nice. definitely will try again since it's not far from cyber jaya. oh yea. bring your student ID if you have one then you'll get 10% discount. =D

thanks to someone( u know who u are) for the ride and refused to use my TouchN go. -___- thanks alot..

the address:
Low Maji Restaurant
No5, Jalan Puteri 1/4, Bandar Puteri,
47100 Puchong
Tel: 03-8060 1168


and next. I wanna wish my bestie HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Miss Lee!

Happy 20th to you! hope you have a blast. Will update the surprise celebration sooon. hahaha. yes. soon. I feel very lucky to have her as my bestie.. who appeared in my life 15 years ago.. stop here first. else there will be sleepless night for me if i continue to write, there are too much to write. so will continue soon together with the surprise celebration. :D

class at 9am tomorrow. gotta sleep. good day everyone.

1 comment:

Vincent said...

heyyy portrait post updated...