Thursday 24 September 2009

Puchong Bak Kut Teh

It's thursday! stress stress stress..

final exam in less than a week. 6 tests in 2 weeks. 4 heavy subjects. that's a lot. for me. :(

came back cyber on tuesday because I find it difficult to do revision in Seremban even though I didn't go anywhere during the weekends. not even Jusco. oh yea, but mum brought me to Chambers, a western restaurant in Seremban 2 for dinner. I suggested italian food initially but she doesn't like italian cuisines. Chambers is nice, great ambience and nice food. and and had a nice bbq session at flag's house! yy,lok and xm are bbq pro. lok's dad prepared the chicken wings for us. they're superb. delicious. =D

Exam period -> sit here whole day, facing my laptop, facebook, eat notes.


On a random day, I wanted to try the famous Yong Tau Fu in Puchong. Had breakfast with parents and Quah's mum on tuesday morning and his mum told us that the yong tau fu quite nice. so decided to go there for a try. who knows when we reached there, both yong tau fu stalls still not open yet. -___________- We had no choice and went to the bak kut teh which is located not far from the yong tau fu.

It was my second visit to Yap Chuan (Dried) Bak Kut Teh. just two of us so we did not order much.


The Dried Bak Kut Teh (1 person)


The Soup Bak Kut Teh ( 1 person)


This is Miss Lim.


The Dried Bak Kut Teh is nice. better than the one in Equine Park, Seri Kembangan. Worth for a try. :)
but I don't fancy dry food. I don't like to eat rice without soup or sauce so things are perfect for me to order both. =)

Yap Chuan (Dried) Bak Kut Teh
53 Jalan BPU,
Bandar Puchong Utama.

check the map in Gourmetsharing :)


Ps:
I need food. nice food. to overcome the stress. It is best if it could be Japanese food. =D =D =D

Still cant decide whether to buy AA or Tiger ticket. =./

Someone is back after 2 days of missing. HAHA. XD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dry bak kut teh got sotong one right? Taste very nice oh!

fufu said...

study hard, eat more and play harder =p

reddishTea said...

Joshua: hehehe. u work in puchong 1?

fufu: thanksss. you tooo! enjoy ur tripsss.

jianchung said...

Hi YinTse! Great post on the Yip Chuen Bak Kut Teh!

I have included your views in my own post on Yip Chuen Bak Kut Teh. Could you drop by and rate the shop? Oh and do comment once on what rating you gave ;)

Here's the link
http://ahyen.com/eatgod/eatgod-puchong-utama-yip-chuen-dry-bak-kut-teh/

Thanks!

reddishTea said...

Hi jian chung!

Thanks for included my view on this bak kut teh in your blog! :D

Anonymous said...

I just signed up to your blogs rss feed. Will you post more on this subject?